Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Reading Life

My reading life this semester is like a tumbleweed in a ghost  town, lifeless. Never have I been challenged to read anything more then my own text messages. It hasn't been simple adjusting to  new and difficult surroundings where I am expected to read on a daily basis for more then a couple of minutes. Over all I am looking forward to this new environment and expect to gain a lot from the new books I will be reading.
Although I plan to read lots of different books I am currently reading The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, this book has grasped my interest from the first couple of words I read. I absolutely adore the way this book is informative, interesting, emotional and humorous all at once. Making me want to continue turning the page. For those who are looking for a graceful and vivid novel to read. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks is a most have in your book shelf.
I myself will be adding many books to my book shelf this semester. Some of the book I would love to get ahold of are looking for Alaska by John Green, and Sarah's key by Tatiana de Rosnay. I have a goal, to read as many books as I possibly can. Opening new doors to a more informative creative and smarter me. On like past years I will reach my reading goals with enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment